Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 1, I will not forget this :)

Yo readers !! Its me Noobers ! I just want to talk about 2 december 2010 :) You know what, its the awesome day in my LIFE !!! Tp rmi Badmood :(Tp x pe, First at home, I open my Fb then Falynn n nuri ask me to Webcaming.. So i dont have any choice.. Then They said "wei aku nk grk skarang ah bye .. 1.21 pm" .. When i think I arrived at 2.30 pm.. so i decided to "bwk bola" because I kind of bored there.. But They Bring Skateboard -.- "menyesal sial" haihh, Im hungry, i eat all type of food.. The cupcake amazing !! thanx nuri :D When "nk hujan" we decided to walk.. I call my mom.. then she let me to go PAS, then Aina Azmn Hug me.. :D(cousins) afterr we walk "kitorang nk lintas jln" Its really scary, But Im the first guy who is arrived "korang lopek :P" Then we all play bowling.. The first game I second, but the second game last -.- "bile balik x jadi main tepong -.-" But its okay cause its was the best day ever !!! Love You Guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment